Thursday, March 7, 2013

On the Cider Making Team

Until last Tuesday I was not sure whether or not to start my own production of cider. But after my road trip through Jutland, visiting producers, the beauty of making apple wine amazed me. All winemakers were so passionate about the process and their wine.

There is no doubt. I want to be a part of this team. Therefore I decided to open up my own production of sparkling Danish apple wine.

This decision leaves me with lots of questions: What apples should I use? Where do I find money for equipment and production facilities? Does anyone want to buy this product when it is done? How should I produce it? Brand name? Communication and marketing? …

So these days I try to work a lot of these questions out. Hopefully I will be able to start up during this autumn.

I you're a interested in funding a project like this, or know some one, please let me know...

Stay tuned @ jacobdamgaard.tumblr.com and sign up @ jakse.dk

No comments:

Post a Comment