Thursday, February 7, 2013

Danish Cider Producers

A very important part of this project is to get a better understanding of how cider is produced in Denmark by now: Who are the producers? Why do they start producing cider? How do they do it and why this way? How do they see Danish cider in 10 years from now?

In order to get all these questions answered I decided to visit them all. So these days I’m kind of a logistic manager trying to work out when and where to visit them.

Doing my research I found the following producers in Denmark (do you know more than these then email me).

Kernegaarden
Fejø Cider
Pomona Cider
Meyer Food
Bryghuset Braunstein
Cold Hand Winery
Skærsøgaard Vin
Horn Cider
Bornholms Mosteri
Årstiderne (planning to do cider in the future)

I will post more about my visits in the future. So stay tuned here at the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment